Do you know that you can save money on your manicure? Especially if you plan on spending a little extra cash for nail art or gel polish, follow these tips to reduce the costs.
- Bring in your favorite nail polish. Sometimes certain brands or colors that may not be available. However, bringing polish of your choice with you is entirely reasonable. Also, if you ever need to touch up your nails, you can do so at home.
- Ask for a polish change. It is easy, quick, and is more affordable.
- Search for deals. Yes, you may be able to find a fantastic deal or coupon via Groupon or by visiting the salons website for savings. It is not uncommon for first-time customers to receive discounts or for salon’s to have loyalty rewards (point system) for manicure/pedicure visits.
- Take off nail polish, nail art, and acrylic nails at home. Arrive at the shop with bare nails. It costs more to have nail polish, nail art, gel polish, and acrylic nails removed before getting a fresh manicure. Check out how to remove the latest nail trend, gel polish at home.
- Get a manicure and pedicure. Opting to get both a manicure and pedicure can help save you money instead of paying for a costly gel or acrylic manicure. Make sure the salon you are visiting has a packaged deal for this service.
Getting a manicure is a nice luxury to receive. However, it can be costly depending on what services you get done. Using these tips will help cut costs. Just remember always tip your nail tech 15% or 20% (if you received the best manicure ever).
While you are here, print or load the latest beauty coupons to a store loyalty program below.